Aircraft Parts List
information is protected, collected and used, which may be updated by
Aircraft Parts List from time to time. Aircraft Parts List will provide notice of materially
Aircraft Parts List site.
1. Protecting your privacy
We respect your right to privacy and will protect it when you visit our website.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We offer email obfuscation to reduce third party harvesting & spam.
- Aircraft Parts List does not knowingly collect any information from persons under
the age of 13. If Aircraft Parts List learns that a posting is by a person under the
age of 13, Aircraft Parts List will delete that post.
- Aircraft Parts List, or people who post on Aircraft Parts List, may provide links to third
party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not
responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those
third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies
of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending
self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts,
providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
- Aircraft Parts List does not store credit card information. .
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or
comments, post it on our classifieds, or if you
contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on
Aircraft Parts List's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served,
including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to
diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Aircraft Parts List site, and to
otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All classified postings are stored in our database, even after
"deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure
operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot
guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of Aircraft Parts List postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Aircraft Parts List archive or otherwise make available Aircraft Parts List postings.
5. Circumstances in which Aircraft Parts List may release information
- Aircraft Parts List may disclose information about its users if required to do so
by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably
necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- Aircraft Parts List may also disclose information about its users to law
enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such
disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our
respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of
third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Aircraft Parts List,
its users or the general public.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and
agree that due to the international dimension of Aircraft Parts List we may use the
data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified
in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the
transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In
addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located
in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the
transfer of such data.
7. Sending Feedback
We welcome your feedback on this document please send comments to