Aircraft Parts List
Find new and used aircraft parts
Sell your aircraft parts here. List for free!
Bendix Magneto switch No AD note, OFF-L-R-Both. uses separate start button.
Not a twist to start. Key can only be removed in the off position.
Good (required) for dual impulse coupled magneto aircraft that wish to start on both rather than the (auto off) right mag as found in twist to start switches.
Missing panel nut.
Function check OK.
P/N 10-357290-1 From Grumman singles.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you choose to bid on this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below:
· Please pay within three days of auction close.
· You will be invoiced for your purchase once the auction has completed.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
· We accept PayPal, credit cards and checks.
· We will wait for payment to be clear before shipping out your item.
· All goods are sent in secure packaging.
· We provide the most cost effective shipping available, please let us know if you are in a hurry for your item.
· Your item is usually shipped within one business day after cleared payment.
· We ship WORLDWIDE. (Except for a few countries).
· We will gladly combine multiple auction winnings (within three days) to save on S&H fees.
· If you have won or expect to win multiple items, please email us as soon as possible and list the item numbers you have won and/or expect to win and we will send you an invoice after all items have ended.
· If you have any questions just ask, we will be glad to answer all of your questions in a timely manner. We take pride in our item descriptions and photos. If you have a discrepancy with the item once it has been shipped to you, please let us know, we will try to help you out. Our customers are very important to us.
Bid, purchase or contact the seller.